Newport, Oregon Real Estate
If you're in search of the ultimate Pacific Northwest lifestyle, you should consider the beloved city of Newport, situated along Oregon's central coast. Surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Yaquina Bay, and the vast Pacific Ocean, Newport, Oregon real estate ranks high for an invigorating coastal living experience. This historic seaside village is home to over 10,000 residents, supported by booming industries such as lumber and fisheries. Whether you're in the market for an affordable single-family home, an oceanfront condo, or a secondary home, the fresh ocean breeze can be yours when you invest in Newport real estate.
Browse the latest Newport, Oregon homes for sale or read more about the Newport real estate market and amenities below.
Search Newport Real Estate Listings
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Register to enhance your home search!
Save listings and searches, and receive emails when homes that meet your needs hit the market to get an edge on other buyers.
More About Newport Homes For Sale
It's hard not to fall in love with Newport's infamous natural beauty in a town that's full of unusual wonder. It's one of the few seaside cities in Oregon where you can find a property with wild oceanfront views in the median price range.
Homes at the high end of the market consist of historic treasures that have been carefully maintained and upgraded with attention to detail and tradition in mind. These were some of the first affluent homes built in the area, so they tend to have the best views and largest lots available in Newport real estate. These homes are typically craftsmen homes blending the best of once-upon a time with the modern conveniences today. Floor plans range from 2,200 to 4,000 square feet, accommodating anywhere between 2 to 6 bedrooms and bathrooms. The rare views of Yaquina Lighthouse, Nye Beach, and Otter Rock are simply priceless.
You'll notice Newport single-family homes in the median price range are still quite close to the beach, but half the price of waterfront homes. These homes hold a lot of character, with some resembling a lighthouse, cape-cod getaways, and charming country-style craftsmen homes. Wonderful family homes in Newport real estate can be found in well-appointed subdivisions such as Laurel Crest and Newport Uplands. The homes are situated on generous lots so your neighbors don't obstruct from the views. Spacious floor plans with plenty of space for the growing family average between 2,000 and 3,000 square feet, accommodating 2 to 5 bedrooms and bathrooms. Most of the homes in this range were built in the last decade, so exteriors and interiors are current. Here are some features to look forward to in Newport single-family homes:
- Grand fireplaces
- Custom kitchens
- Granite countertops
- Vaulted ceilings
- Pantries and wine cellars
- Laundry and boot room
- Spacious patios and backyards
- 5-piece bathrooms
If watching the waves from your living room isn't enough, imagine watching sunsets all year-round.
Newport real estate has an abundance of townhomes and low-rise condos to choose from. These property styles are excellent vacation rentals and low-maintenance secondary homes. Newport townhomes are surprisingly spacious options offering 3 bedrooms and bathrooms with floorplans reaching up to 2,200 square feet, with attached garages and private parking. Newport condos are like perches above the spectacular Nye Beach waterfront.
If you'd like to schedule a showing or ask questions about any Newport homes for sale, email Advantage Real Estate or call us at 541-265-2200
Life in Newport, Oregon
The chances are very high that you've chosen Newport real estate for its spectacular coastal lifestyle – not just the lovely homes. Newport is world-famous for its historic Bayfront, with some of the best food and attractions in the area, accompanied with breathtaking views of Yaquina Bay.
Newport Bayfront is home to a few California sea lions at the docks of the harbor, ready to put on a show for all to see. A place rich with marine life, the Oregon Coast Aquariums is one of the most prized educational attractions the city has to offer. It has an underwater bridge where you can view all of the sea creatures, or you can rent a suit and jump in with a diver for an up-close experience.
A lovely night out on the town can be experienced at Nye Beach, decked with charming cafes and eateries, hotels, and the Newport Performing and Visual Arts Centers. The sandy Nye Beach stretch from Yaquina Bay to Yaquina head is a beautiful stroll year-round. Many people love to swim, body surf, and fly kites at the beach. When the waves are less gentle during the winter, Nye Beach a great place to surf.
Not only is the beach and ocean a great place to stay active in Newport, but the there are also a number of roads that are perfect for hiking, jogging, and biking. Furthermore, you'll find a number of public facilities where you can go swimming or play tennis, handball, racquetball, and golf.
Newport has plenty of unique shops in town, as well as everyday shopping needs. Walmart, Fred Meyer, Walgreens, and the Dollar Tree all within a short driving distance.
(links will redirect from this site)
- OREGON COAST AQUARIUM
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (Tide Table and Weather information)
- Marine Discovery Tours
- Infamous Mo's Restaurant
- Local Ocean Seafoods and Restaurant
- City of Newport Recreation Center & Pool
- Newport Chamber of Commerce
- Oregon Coast Visitors Association
- Port of Newport Marina and RV Park
- Yaquina Art Association
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse
- Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
- Yaquina Bay Bridge
- Historic Nye Beach
- Newport Visual Arts Center
- Newport Performing Arts Center
- Rogue Ales Brewery
- Historic Newport Bayfront
- Mariner's Square: Ripley's Believe It or Not, WaxWorks
- Agate Beach Golf Course
- Clearwater Restaurant
- February - Seafood and Wine Festival
- February - Fine Arts & Craft Festival
- March - Oregon Coast Home and Garden Show
- March - Blessing of the Fleet
- March - Miss Lincoln County Scholarship Pageant
- March - Whale Watching Week
- April - Newport Swing Choir Festival
- May - Loyalty Days and Seafair Festival
- May - Oregon Coast Aquarium's Virtual Reality Submarine Ride
- May - Newport Marathon
- May - Annual Glastonbury Renaissance Festival
- May - Newport Elks Jazz Festival
- May - October - Farmer Market (Saturdays only)
- June - Gem and Mineral Show
- July - Newport Clambake & Seafood BBQ in Historic Nye Beach
- July - Lincoln County Fair and Rodeo
- July - 4th of July Fireworks on Yaquina Bay
- August - Quilts by the Sea
- August - Oregon Lighthouse Week
- August - Oregon Coast Aquarium's "All American Road Celebration"
- September - Stories by the Sea
- October - Microbrew Festival
- October - Columbus Day Regatta
- October - Great Oregon Fall Beach Cleanup
- October - Oregon Coast Aquarium's Halloween Party
- November - Holiday Bazaar
- November - Oyster Cloister
- November - Lighted Boat Parade
- December - Festival of Trees
- December - Oregon Coast Aquarium's Sea of Lights Holiday Festival
- December - Winter Whale Watch Week
- December - Holiday House
- December - Victorian Holiday
Chamber of Commerce
555 SW Coast Highway
Newport, Oregon 97365
Web site: www.newportchamber.org
Newport Area Schools:
Yaquina View Elementary (K-2)
Sam Case Elementary (3-5)
Newport Middle School (6-8)
LCSD Future Bound (6-8)
Newport High School (9-12)